[Linux-aus] Call for Talks closes Monday - Drupal Downunder

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Nov 11 09:47:30 EST 2011

Hi all,

http://drupaldownunder.org/call-sessions
Call for talks closes Monday 14th Nov.

Conference season is in full swing. Wordcampgc just past, OSDC coming
up, LCA around the corner. It's miniconfs and campsaganza!

Drupal Downunder takes place in Melbourne on the eve of linux.conf.au.
The weekend of Sat 14 - Sun 15 January with preconf workshops on Fri 13.

If you're of a webby persuasion, and have knowledge and experience to
share, please consider putting in a talk proposal.  We're keen to reach
out and learn anything relevant - not just Drupal stuff.  A lot of
Drupal sites run on Linux, most use MySQL, some PostgresQL, they all
need a web-server, they all need to pay heed to available network
resources.

If you're into design or usability, or typography or HTML5, CSS,
Javascript, or anything to do with the openweb - then please please
please give me a moment of your time and submit a talk proposal by
Monday!

Or encourage someone you know with something to share to do so instead.

Thanks!

Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director