[Linux-aus] WordCamp Melbourne 2011 Summary

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue May 17 21:23:56 EST 2011

Hello,

I would like to thank James, Brent, Anthony and everybody involved on
behalf of Linux Australia for running an amazing event. I've heard
nothing but praise for how it went.

Thanks for sending through this report, it's a great summary which will
hopefully encourage people to attend future WordCamp events.

To wrap things up I have attached a profit and loss for WordCamp
Melbourne 2011 that covers their entire operating period.

Warm Regards,
Josh