[Linux-aus] Results of poll about eliminating membership fees from the constitution

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Thu May 12 13:35:39 EST 2011

On 12/05/11 11:50, Mary Gardiner wrote:

> Obviously this was self-selected, so the "don't care" categories real size is
> presumably actually enormous. Based on this indication I haven't been
> personally convinced about doing the extra work of introducing a motion to
> abolish, etc, I will raise it for discussion with Council.

Mary leaving the existence of a fee in the constitution and having the
Council or the members at the agm setting the fee ($0 or more) each
year, is a sensible long term approach to constitutional management in
my view.

Thanks for your work in this area.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS, CP, ACCE Associate
Honorary Life Member and Vice President 2010-2011