[Linux-aus] What changes? (was: Eliminating fees from the constitution?)

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Sat May 7 19:17:56 EST 2011

On Sat, May 07, 2011, Donna Benjamin wrote:
> 2. Many (most? all?) of these changes were not actually lodged with the
> relevant authority.

About half-and-half lodged and not lodged as best I can tell: resolutions have
passed to change the constitution at 4 AGMs from the documentation I've found,
only 2 of those 4 sets of changes were lodged, thus only 2 of 4 took effect.

Thanks for the succint summary of my message at
http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2011-April/018792.html Donna!g

-Mary