[Linux-aus] Melbourne Fringe Festival project

Andrew Pam xanni at glasswings.com.au
Fri Mar 11 13:46:58 EST 2011

Forwarded for Katherine.

Andrew

For Melbourne Fringe Festival Katherine Phelps is organising an
Alternate Reality Game. These games are in part live theatre, but they
also involve technology across a number of platforms. The story for this
game will be a comedy, science-fiction mystery done Terry Gilliam style.

Our programming needs will not be great, unlike a full computer game. We
will need some help with using QR codes and perhaps creating a phone
app. I would very much like to test use some of the open source mesh
networking for a Flash Mob.

For more information you can look at our development Web site which
is...in development.

http://glasswings.com.au/noumena-city/

Please check the sections: "What is Noumena City" and "What is an
Alternate Reality Game".

Those involved will be receiving Festival Passes which get them free and
discounted entry into many of the festival shows.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Katherine

--
E-Mail: muse at glasswings.com.au
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
http://www.glasswings.com.au/
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination