[Linux-aus] Announcing DevOps Down Under 2011 programme and ticket availability

DevOps Down Under 2011 contact at devopsdownunder.org
Thu Jun 2 21:02:46 EST 2011

Hey everyone,
We're pleased to announce tickets are now on sale for DevOps Down Under 2011!

You can sign up at http://devopsdownunder2011.eventbrite.com/

The conference will be on July 22/23 at Saxons Training Facilities on
Collins Street in Melbourne. Our tentative programme for the
conference and further details are available at
http://devopsdownunder.org/

Our keynote this year will be delivered by none other than Patrick
Debois who's making the trip to Australia to be with us for the event.
Other speakers confirmed so far include Jason Yip + David Joyce of
ThoughtWorks, Garrett Honeycutt of Puppet Labs, Wade Millican of
Ninefold, Robert Postill of C3 business solutions and Leni Mayo of
learnable.com.

We also have a number of sponsors on-board, without whom this event
wouldn't be possible. Thanks ThoughtWorks, REA, Robot Parade and
Ninefold for your support!

If you're interested in speaking at, or sponsoring the event, we still
have some free slots for our open space sessions and a few sponsorship
packages remaining - please get in touch.

We look forward to seeing you all in July!

Chris Bushell, Lindsay Holmwood, Natalie Drucker
DevOps Down Under 2011 organizing committee