[Linux-aus] Affiliates no longer welcome

David Newall david at davidnewall.com
Sun Jul 24 00:26:00 EST 2011

> There are no fees in the new constitution either.

This are, Silvia.  Section 7(4) introduces a new fee of $1 per page for
copies of the register.  There are other changes to fees.

There does seem a pervasive attitude of denial being displayed, and I
don't mean just Sylvia.  Rather than assume that I'm wrong and what
other's might have told you is true, do everybody a favour and check
these things for yourself.  Then start asking the questions that I'm asking.