[Linux-aus] Proposed Linux Australia Constitution Changes

David Newall david at davidnewall.com
Mon Jul 18 19:20:33 EST 2011

On 15/07/11 19:07, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

>> >  Well, yes, of course.  Funny sort of question to be asking.

>> >  I think you completely misunderstood what I said.  The point I made is that
>> >  neither old nor new model constitutions completely meet our needs.  I gave
>> >  the example of proxies, which the new one doesn't allow
> You still haven't read it and you also haven't read my email or the
> link that I pointed to.

I'll ignore your implied claim that I'm a liar; I'll restrain myself
from saying why I think it is that you still haven't understood what
I've been trying to say; I'll say it again, I'll say it clear, if needs
I'll shout it in your ear!

We have proxies.  We have them because we resolved to have them; we
changed the model constitution.  Proxies are but one example of how the
model fails to meet our needs.