[Linux-aus] The Ada Initiative - Should Linux Aus etc

david at davidnewall.com david at davidnewall.com
Sat Feb 26 12:52:57 EST 2011

Donna Benjamin:
> Unfortunately, your comments - and those by david newell sadly just
> display your ignorance of the issues.

The least you could do is spell my name right if you're going to attribute unspecified comments to me, especially when those comments never were made.  It's been a while since I've so been the victim of shoot-the-messenger syndrome.  You need not like what I say or agree with me, but intellectual integrity dictates against such attacks.