[Linux-aus] Proposal: *voluntary* paid membership

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Wed Apr 27 14:10:18 EST 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011, Mark Walkom wrote:
> Could there be a more of an incentive to become a paying member? I know
> there are a few people that are willing to put some money in anyway, but
> some added incentives could increase that income which in turn give LA more
> resources.

That would be the ideal situation. Most likely it would be set up after the
initial infrastructure was established and not by this year's Council, simply
due to lack of available time and resources.

If someone(s) volunteer to begin organising (supporting or free) membership
benefits, benefits would happen much sooner.

-Mary