[Linux-aus] 1st Qtr Financial Reports

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue Apr 19 16:19:44 EST 2011

Hi Council,

I'm going to send this through to Linux-Aus but just doing a sanity
check here first. I'll send them later tonight if you have any feedback.

Cheers,
Josh

---

Hi all,

Here is a copy of the 1st qtr 2011 financial reports. We lodged our BAS
forms via our accountants earlier this week.

As expected our Profit and Loss for the 1st quarter shows a lot of the
expenses for Drupal Down Under, LCA2011 and Wordcamp. These offset the
large income seen in the 2010 financial reports (particularly for LCA).

The line item for LCA2007 is a cash deposit of float money that was kept
in a secure case but never returned to the bank following the 2007
conference. This should now fully conclude LCA2007 in terms of financial
operations.

Josh