[Linux-aus] Announcing Devops Down Under 2011/Call for proposals

Chris Bushell cbushell at thoughtworks.com
Wed Apr 6 17:54:43 EST 2011

Following the success of Devops Down Under 2010, we're pleased to announce
Devops Down Under 2011, to be held on July 22/23 in Melbourne.

Our aim for the conference is to build on the current momentum within the
Devops community and to work towards uniting developers and
sysadmins/operations.

To make this event happen, we need your help. If you have a topic you'd like
to present, a speaker you'd like to see present, or a subject you'd like to
see discussed at the conference, please let us know
here<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FNF8MKL>.
If you or your organisation is interesting in sponsoring the event, also
please let us know here <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FNF8MKL>.

Registration and ticket details will be available the first week in May, but
for now, please save the date for Devops Down Under 2011 - we look forward
to seeing you there!

Lindsay Holmwood, Chris Bushell, Natalie Drucker

contact at devopsdownunder.org
www.devopsdownunder.org