[Linux-aus] Brendan's research grant?

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:17:31 EST 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 17:37, James Polley <linuxaus at zhasper.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:

> Your mistake here was to assume that anything Sam says has
> relationship to the truth that is more than coincidental.
>
> Perhaps you should start by asking if Sam's claims are true, rather
> than assuming they are?
>
> Even if it the source wasn't Sam, asking if his claims are true would
> be more polite, and more productive, than just randomly flinging mud
> based on unsubstantiated claims.

I'd have assumed that directly attributing a quote to James Turnbull
saying that the research has been approved without that quote actually
having been made would be questionable beyond Sam's standards.  See
page 2 of the article for the quote I'm talking about.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --