[Linux-aus] IRC Meet for LUGs : Today!

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:40:44 EST 2010

Sorry, I'm a little late getting this advisory out.
We'll hold the usual meeting at 8PM EST in #linux-aus-lugs.
Topics:

1. Website for CQLUG is up and running, 3 cheers for the webteam! And now
the same for other LUGs, just ask!

2. How's things going for LCA2011, and how can we help? One topic discussed
previously was GPS tracking,
when people are actually travelling to the conf. I badgered some of my
colleagues into explaining it to me,
they said it only takes a GPS enabled phone.

3. Software Freedom Day is creeping up on us. What are your plans? We will
be involved in CQ University's Open Day
again ... we're getting bigger signs this year, even if we have to paint
them ourselves!

4. Anything else anyone wants to discuss.

See you there.

--
Don Knowles
Rockhampton, Australia