[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Notes for Council Meeting 2010/02/17

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Feb 22 12:43:47 EST 2010

Steve Walsh wrote:
> So that fell down in that by the time the LCA2010 team needed access, it
> had been quite some time since they were in Australia, and could have
> visited a Westpac branch, gotten IDs, and signed all the necessary
> paperwork. Adding people to bank accounts with multiple signatories is a
> long and (partially necessary) convoluted process,and not something that
> can be done over the phone.
And, of course, I chose to go back and read my archive *after* I hit
send. The books for LCA2009 had not yet been closed off when this
request was made, and adding the LCA2010 team would have removed the
access for the LCA2009 team, which, with the books not closed off on,
might have resulted in missing payments, involving Universities, goons,
and other Tasmanian adventures.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh, RHCE