[Linux-aus] Notes for Council Meeting 2010/02/17

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Wed Feb 17 22:31:25 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 20:54 +1100, Peter Lieverdink wrote:
>           * John has pulled together some drafts
> http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/ExpensesPolicy

Hi all,

Just noticed a typo (yes, I realise this is still a draft).. The meals
under LCA Paper Review says "for all ghosts attendees". I'm assuming
that was copied from the above item and should be for all paper F2F
attendees.

Also wondering if zookeepr's hackfest should have some guild-lines. Is
this typically sponsored by Linux Australia or LCA?

Although probably a bit more of a topic for the LCA team, but perhaps
basic guild-lines on attending the conference would be appropriate. For
example, does the LA council get to go for free, LCA team, papers,
ghosts, volunteers, zookeeprs, etc.

Just some thoughts anyway.

Cheers,
Josh