[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Education Expo 2010 in Sydney

elliott-brennan elliottbrennan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:44:32 EST 2010

Hi John,

We have six SLUG volunteers at present not
including the offer from Irma of CALYX information
essentials of one person to help set-up, one
person each day and two persons to help dismantle.

I will send an e-mail to the general linux-aus
list as you've suggested and give you feedback on
the response.

Regards,

Patrick