[Linux-aus] President's role

James Turnbull james at lovedthanlost.net
Mon Apr 12 15:24:12 EST 2010

Hi all

As some of you may be aware I've taken a role with Puppet Labs in the
United States.  At some point in the future I'll be moving to the United
States to take up that role.

As a result, some discussions need to take place with the Council about
my role as President.  I personally don't feel it's appropriate (and
potentially it is also logistically problematic) to continue in the role
whilst geographically located elsewhere.  The discussions will take into
consideration the constitutional options available to the Council and
further information will be available shortly.

Regards

James Turnbull

--
Author of: