[Linux-aus] Education Expo 2010 in Sydney

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Apr 20 15:54:22 EST 2010

On 20 April 2010 15:49, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
> Hi Council,
>
> With my OLPC Australia hat firmly on, we are willing to fund the
> additional $800 to secure a Standard (3x3m) stand.

Just to be clear about OLPC Australia's motive, we would like to use
some of the stand space to promote our work across the country. This
will include a vertically-standing banner (similar to the LA one) and
a display of the new XOP racks (which were designed by OLPC AU) and
XO-1.5 units.

OLPC has been a popular part of LA Education Expo stands for a few
years now, and I feel that it is important for us to remain engaged in
the FLOSS community.

Sridhar

--
Bring choice back to your computer.