[Linux-aus] OpenAustralia Melbourne hackfest invitation

Sarah Stokely sarah at foxforcefive.com
Tue Sep 8 20:31:48 EST 2009

Hello LA folk,
Thanks to Linux Australia and SLUG for your support of OpenAustralia's
first Sydney hackfest back in June. There's a write up of the event,
including discussion of the different projects which were worked on or
created on the day, over at the OA blog:
http://blog.openaustralia.org/2009/06/15/inaugural-openaustralia-hackfest-was-terrific/.
I'm now pleased to announce that we'll be holding a Melbourne hackfest
on Saturday, 26 September. And we'll have several of the OA founders
flying in for the event including Matthew Landaueur (whom you may have
seen speaking at LCA, OSDC or the recent SAGE conference).
Thanks to ThoughtWorks who have kindly stepped up to provide a venue
for the day. Details can be found over at Anyvite
(http://anyvite.com/tz0xufzhxh) - please RSVP as spaces are limited.

Cheers, and hope to see you there,
Sarah Stokely