[Linux-aus] Everything Linux store opening

Del del at babel.com.au
Thu Oct 22 22:53:01 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just one final reminder about the store opening tomorrow.

Shop 3
41 Oxley Street
Crows Nest NSW 2065

http://www.elx.com.au/contact.php

All are invited.  Refreshments will be provided and De Bortoli Wines
have provided a few bottles of their best, as well as some beer (mmm ...
beer).

The web site with all of the products is now live, although we have
disabled on line ordering until we actually open the store at mid-day
tomorrow.

There will be some in-store specials only, all day tomorrow, including
$5 for all DVDs, $10 off all distros on USB stick, and some give-aways
from Novell, Red Hat, and some old ELX items.

--
Del
Babel Com Australia