[Linux-aus] Open Edge: Open Education Forum - Fri 9 October - SCEGGS, Darlinghurst NSW

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Oct 7 12:21:50 EST 2009

Howdy folks,

Open Edge is Friday this week.
That's the day after tomorrow! ;)
http://open-edge.info/

Apologies for the massive cross-post on this - but a couple of people
just told me they hadn't heard about it, or had forgotten it was on, so
this is announcement and reminder in one! Registration is still open -
so if you can get yourself to SCEGGS in Sydney we'd very much love to
see you there. The program has also been updated and finalised
http://open-edge.info/program

Registration is just $49 and you can register and pay online or select
cheque or cash on the day.
http://open-edge.info/open-edge-fri-9-october

Check out our amazing list of speakers!
http://open-edge.info/presenters

cheers
Donna

--
donna benjamin               Open Edge: Open Education Forum
forum facilitator            SCEGGS Darlinghurst, NSW