[Linux-aus] CodeCon 2009

Peter Miller pmiller at opensource.org.au
Tue Oct 6 22:50:30 EST 2009

It's that time of year again, and I'm running another CodeCon.  That's
coding and camping, for the uninitiated.  Real tents, no Internet, no
phone reception.  I do hire a generator, so the laptops still work.

This year we return to Olney State Forest, in the NSW Central Coast
hinterlands.  Last time we were there, several ultra-urban geeks learned
the binary chop technique can be applied to logs, with a fire.

Information and driving instructions may be found at
http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/codecon2009/

(Btw, who has blog entries for previous CodeCons?  I'd like to link.)

Regards
Peter Miller <pmiller at opensource.org.au>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows." -- Linus Torvalds