[Linux-aus] Application for grant: venue hire for FOMS

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:44:50 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thus, as representative of the FOMS organising committee, I would like
> to request sponsorship from LA for the A$950 for FOMS 2010 venue hire.

I don't know whether 'me too' posts to this list are the accepted
mechanism for this process, or even whether I have the right to add my
voice, so please forgive my ignorance if this is out of place.

I am strongly of the opinion that FOMS should have the opportunity to
continue their work in close association with LCA and that an
expenditure of AUD$950 by LA in support of doing so makes sense.

--
Michael Carden