[Linux-aus] Application for grant: venue hire for FOMS

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Fri Nov 20 17:35:21 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 14:33 +1100, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Thus, as representative of the FOMS organising committee, I would like
> to request sponsorship from LA for the A$950 for FOMS 2010 venue hire.
> We are more than happy to put the LA logo on the Website to credit the
> sponsorship.

+1 for this proposal. Sylvia has worked hard both in getting FOMS up and
running as well as being directly involved in helping LA out with
regards to previous LCA audio/video efforts.

I believe the benefits of having FOMS just before LCA far outweighs the
cost of the sponsorship.
--
James Purser
Collaborynth