[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] DrupalSouth - looking for sponsors, speakers and attendees!

Dave Hall info at davehall.com.au
Fri Nov 6 09:56:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 09:19 +1100, Donna Benjamin wrote:

> Angie Byron - Release manager for Drupal7 will be there as well as a few
> other notables.
>
> If you are using Drupal, or delivering Drupal solutions I'd strongly
> urge you to consider participating in this event.
>  * Consider going or sending staff
>  * Encourage clients to submit a case study
>  * Offer to present
>  * Contribute financially

As one someone who has already pitched a proposal for Drupal South, I
would like to back up Donna on this and add my 2cAUD (or around 10cNZD).

Drupal South will bring together some of the most switched on Drupalers
in the region - and some heavy hitters from the global community.  It is
also our chance to show that we are capable of hosting the first
DrupalCon outside of Europe and the Americas in the next year or so.

As a bonus you can come to my session on how to manage 2000+ drupal
sites with ease :)

Cheers

Dave