[Linux-aus] how to be a presentation ninja?

Sarah Stokely sarah.stokely at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:11:59 EST 2009

Hi all,The LCA website used to have a section which gave tips on submitting
a paper and how to give a good paper. One of the articles linked to a video
of a guy doing a presentation on 'how to be a presentation ninja'. Googling
is not helping me - I'm hoping someone on the list knows the preso I'm
talking about? I'd be obliged if you can share a link or point me to a
working version of the LCA site so I can find it myself?
/vote 1 a permanent LCA site as a service to users and for SEO reasons. :)

Sarah Stokely
Blog: http://www.foxforcefive.com/