[Linux-aus] Free (FOSS) Web Testing Tool Workshop
harry at woodward-clarke.com
Tue May 12 20:03:30 EST 2009
I received a message today from Frank Cohen of "PushToTest.com" about a
free session on FOSS Web Testing Tools.
Thought some here might be interested, or perhaps have others in their
organisations who might be interested.
I apologise if this is not a 'good use' of the list, but I thought that
we all need help in testing our web systems ;') before 'others' do it
for us :'(
PushToTest is coming to Australia. Check out
http://workshop.pushtotest.com for the schedule.
* Module 1: The why, what, and how of open-source build and test
tools vs. traditional tools
* Module 2: Testing using record/playback and scripting tools
* Module 3: Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks in Rich
Internet Applications (Web 2.0 and Ajax)
* Module 4: Root cause analysis and mitigation in Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) testing
* Module 5: Making the best use of Open Source Test tools with
traditional tools, including HP Mercury Quality Center, QuickTest Pro,
Borland Silk, and others.
* Questions and Answers
Every attendee will receive fully working copies of the open source test
tools, including Selenium, soapUI, PushToTest, TestGen4Web, and many
others taught in this class.
More information about the linux-aus