[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Jul 15 13:35:51 EST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, James Purser wrote:

> Funnily enough, no where in there is a demand that code, malicious or
> otherwise be added to anyones site. Or are you referring to the google
> analytics javascript code? Which isn't actually a requirement of Google
> Webmaster Tools.

Actually, if you had followed the path as set by google (I happened to
have seen what was required, in the particular instance, by another
person using their google account, to see what was required), you would
have found that it was an explicitly specified requirement to insert
google code into the web site, after having been forced to sign up with
google, and open a google account. Without the forced signing up with
google, and, the explicitly required, goofgle code being inserted in the
seb site, google made it clear that it would not cease the blocking of
access to the web site.

But then, you are apparently not interested in the truth, in your
promoting organised crime and Denial Of Service attacks against
Australian interests, by foreign organised crime.

Myself, I think that people should have the freedom to choose what they
put on their computers, and, the freedom to choose who they sign up with
on the Internet, and the freedom to choose with whom they have accounts
on the Internet, and, that they should be free from Denial Of Service
Attacks and cyber-bullying. You obviously think differently, and
believe that people should not have freedom, with their computer usage,
and, especially, that people should not have the freedom to choose what
they put on their computers.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale