[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

Barry Williams bazzawill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:29:44 EST 2009

I severely doubt that google will include malware in its OS which it
claims they will release completely open source which would require
the source code for supposed malware be released which I am sure will
be scrutinised by many a hacker as there will be great interest in the
Google OS and there are many worried about Google's monopoly. I also
assume there is a way to test that the source code you scrutinise
compiles and provides exactly the same as the binaries you download or
the image that may be released on netbooks to come