[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Sat Jul 11 16:15:23 EST 2009

Bret Busby wrote:
> The big problem is that, instead of asking for further information, what
> this jeff is doing, is using the list, to encourage computer crime.

Umm whut?
> Rather than rationally saying, "okay, give us some more details, so we
> can give your claims a more detailed evaluation", he has basically
> said, "ignore this clot. Computer crime is good.", without bothering to
> consider what is involved.

Nope, no didn't see that there. Please point out where he's said
"Computer Crime is good" or even words to that effect.

"Ignore this person" by the way is not the same as saying "Computer
Crime is good" but rather a statement based on years of experience in
dealing with said persons posts/rants.
> If jeff waugh decides to use the list, to encourage computer crime, then
> there is not much that I can do about that.

You could provide examples of this or withdraw.

Bret, seriously pull your head in. Either backup your claims about
Google or admit you were wrong, otherwise you look like, smell like and
are a troll.

James