[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sat Jul 11 15:59:21 EST 2009

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009, James Purser wrote:

> Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:04:00 +1000
> From: James Purser <james at jamespurser.com.au>
> To: Bret Busby <bret at busby.net>
> Cc: Linux Australia List <linux-aus at linux.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..
>
> Bret Busby wrote:

>>> Bret
>>>

>>> Could you explain what you claim google did?
>>>
>>> I searched altavista for google and denial of service and all I got was:
>>>

>>> http://www.thecepblog.com/2009/02/02/googles-self-inflicted-denial-of-service-attack/
>>>

>> When the list crap like below, is eliminated, then I will clarify.
>>
>> While list crap like below exists, there is not really any point on
>> explaining things on this list.
> Or you could actually backup your claims of Google as malware rather
> than reacting to Jeff.
>
> James

The big problem is that, instead of asking for further information, what
this jeff is doing, is using the list, to encourage computer crime.

Rather than rationally saying, "okay, give us some more details, so we
can give your claims a more detailed evaluation", he has basically
said, "ignore this clot. Computer crime is good.", without bothering to
consider what is involved.

If jeff waugh decides to use the list, to encourage computer crime, then
there is not much that I can do about that.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."