[Linux-aus] Why Didn't You Vote?

Paul Dwerryhouse paul at dwerryhouse.com.au
Wed Jan 28 10:14:26 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 03:21:58PM +1100, James Purser wrote:
> Why do we get low voter turnouts when we obviously have a much larger
> membership? If you didn't vote, I would like to hear why, no blame
> attached, just would be interesting to see the reasons.

Publicity. To tell the truth, I don't find the LA mailing list very
interesting, so I don't read it very often and didn't even know the election
was on.

If the elections notices were posted to the LUG mailing lists, they
would probably result in a greater turnout.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584