[Linux-aus] [Fwd: Application to Grants Scheme]

Christian (Bong) Ramilo eo at darwincommunityarts.org.au
Wed Feb 18 12:52:46 EST 2009

Dear Melissa and Linux Australia,

Attached is the quotation from Hallmark Computers for the systems we proposed to purchase; 4Gb of RAM is quoted, instead of the 2Gb in our first proposal. Cost for each system is $990 (so $1,980 for two systems).

Here are the updated specs for the systems we wish to purchase:

Asus V3-M2A690G Barebone x1
AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core CPU x1
2Gb Transcend 800Mhz DIMM's x2 ( Total 4Gb )
Inno3D 8400GS 256Mb (Dual output 1x DVI, 1x DSUB) x1
Samsung 5400 500Gb SATA HDD x1
Samsung 22x SATA Optical Drive x1
Upsonic ProOffice 650Va UPS x1

Thanks,

Christian Ramilo

--
Christian Ramilo
Executive Officer

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error please notify Darwin Community Arts by return email and delete the original email. Darwin Community Arts does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. The views expressed in this transmission are those of the sender except where they specifically identify the view of Darwin Community Arts.