[Linux-aus] Some FLOSSY types at Webstock, Wellington

Sarah Stokely sarah at foxforcefive.com
Fri Feb 13 14:31:29 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
The web devs & designers out there probably already know about Webstock,
but I just found out about it. :)
I realise it is not a FLOSS-only event but they've got some pretty cool
people coming, including Ben Goodger (who was tech lead on Firefox
before he went to Google to work on Chrome).
http://www.webstock.org.nz/09/programme/
Also some of the usual suspects including Nat Torkington and Damian
Conway. :)
I'm quite excited about Annalee Newitz (tech writer and editor of sci fi
blog IO9), but that's just my geek girl, sci fi nerd side showing.
Anyone from here going?

Cheers,
Sarah

--