[Linux-aus] Is it Windows 7 or KDE 4?

Chris Fordham chris at xhost.com.au
Sun Feb 8 13:50:51 EST 2009

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:17:43 +1100, Stuart Hector
<stuart.hector at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/2/7 Sridhar Dhanapalan <lists2.sridhar at dhanapalan.com>:
>>
>> I'd be interested to know if they told each person at the end that
>> they were in fact looking at KDE4, and if so, what their reactions
>> were.
>>

> I would've liked to have seen that on the video aswell.

Yeah the video was basically a waste of time. It proved nothing besides
that fact you can put words in people's mouths.
Working for Cnet sounds like a bludge - you can make crap videos and get
paid; sounds like a great job compared to actually putting effort into
things like consumer research.