[Linux-aus] Finding open source software developers in Australia

Anthony Hornby anthony.w.hornby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:47:19 EST 2009

Hi Again,
I am still working away at my presentation and I thought I'd ask the
list to suggest the best ways to locate top open source developers and
support companies in Australia.
There is a bit of a vested interest for me also as we have had trouble
getting local talent here in Darwin, NT in the past and most of the
work we need doing could just as easily be done by someone interstate
provided with a good design spec and some regular tele/video/web
conferencing to check progress etc.

So if there are any open source developer/support company registries
or places that are better to advertise / seek talent than others I'm
all ears :-)

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my earlier question, it all helps !!

This is me http://tinyurl.com/asba9g

Regards Anthony