[Linux-aus] LUV BBQ picnic 12-4pm Sat 9 Jan 2010 Docklands Park

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Dec 31 12:19:02 EST 2009

The Linux Users of Victoria committee invites
members, friends and family to our annual BBQ Picnic.

When: 12-4pm Saturday 9th January

Where: Docklands Park at the BBQs opposite the Hub at Docklands. On the
Corner of Navigation Drive and Bourke Street, Docklands. See map on the
website - http://luv.asn.au/2010bbq

What: A relaxed, informal gathering in place of our usual meeting and
workshop.

BYO everything, including a folding chair if you have one. There are 2
electric BBQs at our location, and a supermarket nearby should you
forget any essentials.

Help give us a rough idea of how many people will be coming...
http://luv.asn.au/polls/2009/12/i-am-bringing-many-people-bbq-january-9

Happy New Year everyone, the future starts tomorrow!

--
Donna Benjamin - President
Linux Users of Victoria