[Linux-aus] Drupal story on Computerworld

Andrew McMillan andrew at morphoss.com
Tue Aug 25 21:50:24 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 19:59 +1000, Anestis Kozakis wrote:

> > For $DEITY'S sake, please change your favicon. Please. Just pretend
> > that the web site is *your* web site and just point to your own small,
> > silly, cheesy graphic instead of the default Joomla one that would
> > otherwise forever drop your web site into the bucket of web
> > Cluelessness.</rant>
>
> Yeah, this is something I need to do for my site, but I'm not an
> artist and trying to decide on a good favicon is driving me nuts.

I'm no artist either, but I've found it exceedingly easy to build and
export icons from Inkscape, which includes some specific support for
viewing drawings at 'icon like' resolutions and easy exporting to bitmap
formats to match.

Lots of things in the openclipart library to use as starting points
too :-)

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
           You are the only person to ever get this message.