[Linux-aus] Lugcomms mailing list and IRC meetings

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Aug 25 08:00:38 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 21:49 +0930, Daniel Sobey wrote:
> where would one find the mailing list?

The LUGcomms mailing list is here:

It's listed on http://lists.linux.org.au
along with a bunch of other lists hosted by Linux Australia

> Not listed in the logical spot:
> http://linux.org.au/About/Mailing_Lists

Hrmm - yes that would seem to be a good spot - I just added a link to
lists.linux.org.au

> As it also concerns user groups perhaps it should also be marked in:
> http://linux.org.au/usergroups

I've just added a link specifically to the lugcomms subscription page!

> I've turned up to most meetings and this is the first i've heard about
> another list.

Thanks for these suggestions!

cheers
Donna