[Linux-aus] Microsoft Offer to Australian University Students (James Collier)

James Collier james.collier412 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:22:54 UTC 2008

Regarding earlier discussions on this topic.
Thanks to everyone for their advice.
I've printed a few OpenOffice.org posters to place up around the uni.
I've also contacted the Monash Student Association, I'm currently in the
middle of negotiating a meeting with him regarding a software freedom
day here. Also on that, I'm certainly not experienced in this area, so
if anyone could help I'd be very grateful! I've contacted LUV regarding
this too.
The MSA president also suggested I write an article for the student
newspaper, that I've drafted. If I could ask a few of you to proof read
this for me, once again I'd be very grateful!

Nathan Bailey, thank you, yes it was a global email.

James