[Linux-aus] Outage Notification for Linux Aus website and mailing lists

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jun 10 05:08:49 EST 2008

Hi Folks

Just a heads up to let you know that we're going to be doing some
maintenance tonight and will take the chance to move the LA servers to a
new hosting location between 5 and 7pm this evening (10th June).

All LA services will be affected, including mailing lists, LA Sponsored
Virtual machines, hosted websites, the planet and the main LA webpage,
however the backup DNS will have the correct changes made to it before
we shut everything down, so sit tight, enjoy your inflight magazine and
we should arrive at our destination at the expected time with a minimum
of disruption..

Steve

--
--==--