[Linux-aus] Grant Application: Partial Akademy speaker travel

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 26 00:22:19 EST 2008

Hi,
  As the original proposal was submitted on the 12th of July, it is now
2 weeks on. Given the close date of the event I have secured an
accommodation booking and have flights booked so know the exact details
now:
Ticket: 2160 Euro =~ $3545au
Accom:   424 Euro =~ $696au

The grant application was for 20% of the above total: $848.20 aussie

Based on todays exchange rates through yahoo and not including any
exchange fees etc.