[Linux-aus] submissions to National Innovation System Review

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:58:45 EST 2008

Hi Ron,

Thanks for sharing your issues with government online systems.

I am specifically after suggestions that have come out of our
communities to improve the national innovation system. National
innovation as in: research and development and the creation of new
companies and industries with an aim of keeping Australia
internationally competitive.

I should have clarified this earlier, I guess.

Regards,
Silvia.