[Linux-aus] submissions to National Innovation System Review

R.B Skeoch rbs at muli.com.au
Mon Jul 21 09:19:52 EST 2008

Silvia

For the second year running I have had major problems in completing our
R&D claim
to the Federal Government, Ausindustry.

The interactive form requires Internet Explorer.
The Paper copy RTF (Unintelligible in OO )
While the instructions are available in PDF Not the forms.
After  a number of communications I finally received a Email copy PDF

Because I submit my application in Written form  Not Online
I am advised that the processing of same will take a Month!

Thus delaying my Tax return & Refund!!

There is a need for all government to enable open communications
with its constituents!

My Beef
Ron Skeoch.

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If any of you have made a submission to the National Innovation System
> Review http://www.innovation.gov.au/innovationreview/Pages/home.aspx ,
> I'd like to speak to you.
> I'm on a panel discussing this topic and I'd like to find out what
> people's concerns were.
> Just shoot me an email - I'd be very grateful for your help.
>
> Thanks,
> Silvia.

Ron Skeoch
MD Muli Management P/L.
Project Risk, Accounts & Process Management.
www.muli.com.au
Phone 612 (02) 9487 3241
Fax   612 (02) 9487 3583

This email may contain confidential information which may
also be subject to legal professional privilege. If you
have received this email by mistake  any use, interference
with, disclosure or copying of this material is prohibited.
If you have received this by mistake, please let us know
immediately by return email then delete it and any
attachments from your system.