[Linux-aus] For those who wanted to be at LCA, but can't

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jan 29 14:40:21 UTC 2008

The Mel8 Technical team, along with the Real Time Communications Section
of AARNET, The bandwidth sponsor for Linux.Conf.Au 2008, have organized
a special treat for you.

If you really want to be at the Keynote tomorrow, but are stuck at work
earning a crust, at home watching the kids, or in a cafe enjoying a
coffee, you can tune your VLC compatible player into
http://ogg.aarnet.edu.au:8000/lca.ogg and watch the action live from ~9am.

That’s right, even though we’ve sold out, as a special treat to everyone
who wanted to make it and couldn’t, we’ve organized to have the
Wednesday Morning keynote available via a VLC compatible stream, so fire
up your package management tool of choice and get that player ready!

Enjoy!

--
Steve Walsh
LCA 2008 Networks and Technology