[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] Re: If you could ask Microsoft a question, what would it be?

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Mon Jan 14 02:26:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 12:41 +1030, David Lloyd wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> Blindraven wrote:
> > Wow, Allowing M$ business and tech to be at a FLOSS event because you
> > are trying to be open minded and accepting.
> > I wonder if thats what Hitlers wife had to do.
>
> Why is it that all threads do indeed eventually mention Hitler and/or
> the Nazis?

Godwins Law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_Law

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

Personally, unless the discussion involves brutal, despotic and
genocidal regimes, for me it marks the person as at best ignorant.
--
James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com>