[Linux-aus] 2020 Summit - Linux Community representation

Marco Ostini m.ostini at uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 04:14:09 UTC 2008

Some relevant details I should have included in the previous message for
all LA members to consider:

** We have less than 10 days to get ourselves organised - Nominations close
COB Monday 25 February 2008.

Details from the 2020 Summit site:

--
Nominations

Every Australian has the opportunity to nominate themselves, or someone
else, to attend the Australia 2020 Summit as a member of one the 10
critical areas of discussion.

Participants will be selected by a 10 member independent non-government
Steering Committee.

Expenses need to be covered by each individual. Special circumstances
applications will be considered.