[Linux-aus] LUG Videoing Grants Proposal

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:56:30 UTC 2008

I totally agree with Ryan:
* audio is really important to get right - sort out your mic situation
* HD recording a DV camera to a laptop is a valid alternative to a hard disk
recording camera (in fact: it is what we did a FOMS) - but you may need to
invest in both a DV camera and a laptop ;-)

Simply put: every LUG will need to analyse their situation and find the best
solution for themselves. Our experiences can just be recommendations.

Cheers,
Silvia.