[Linux-aus] Videoing LUG Talks

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Fri Feb 8 08:07:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 08:08:13AM +1100, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> This 'gossip' is merely a symptom of an unclear policy. If it had been made
> unambiguous in the first place, there would have been no room for
> misunderstanding/confusion.

> I'm not interested in finger pointing.

Well, do be aware that when you blame the policy being ambiguous or
unclear, you're pointing fingers at the people setting the policy.

I know we had a similar thing at the AGM about LA handling insurance
for SLUG -- not I've had a chance to actually look, afaics the only
communication from anyone SLUG-related I've seen related to that was a
private IRC message from John Ferlito looking for Terry's phone number
in mid-December; nothing on any lists or in my inbox. If you want good
communication it's still important to ask.

Cheers,
aj